Monday, June 6, 2011

Book Review Of Strike It Rich With Pocket Change By Ken Potter & Dr. Brian Allen

Strike It Rich With Pocket Change
By Ken Potter & Dr. Brian Allen
Book Review:
I got this book as part of the booksneeze program today, about noon, and finished it a few minutes ago(it's 4:15 right now)
This book is fascinating! It explains the value of coins with detailed descriptions and pictures.
Coin collecting has always been a hobby that me and my father do together, and I learned some valuable things from this book-
  • Some 1998 Pennies are worth more than 1906 Indian Pennies! Wow!
  • Error coins are created when their is a broken die or the die is imperfect or the coin is accidentally stamped twice!
After reviewing this book, I am going to give it to my father for father's day, i'm sure he will love it as much as I did!
I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes coins, or anyone who has ever wondered the value of coins, or just to anyone in general! I love this book! Great book to be my first book I have reviewed!

No comments:

Post a Comment