Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ClockWork Angel By Cassandra Clare

I'm gonna start this book review off with, yes, I know this book isn't brand new, but it is amazing! I went to my local grocery store and they had a few copies, so I purchased one. I thought it would be okay, but it turned out to be one of the best books I have read in a while, which says a lot, I read tons and tons of books per day!
So I rate this book the highest, it is about the complicated and complex life of Theresa (Tessa) Gray, who goes across the Ocean to find her brother, and instead finds something unexpected... (I won't tell you what, since I don't want to be responsible for any spoilers) It is also about a few other people- James(Jem) Carstairs and Will Herondale are my favorites, they're exact polar opposites, but they remain so nice to each other!
This is a fantastic read, the hardcover is 20$ at my grocery store, but they probably have the paperback on Amazon.com for around 8$.
Happy Reading!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment