Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Invasion by Jon C. Lewis

My Review Of Invasion By Jon C. Lewis

Wow is all I have to say.
Very very rarely does a book latch onto me like a leech and not stop sucking my blood, or, in the case of books, my mind/eyes, and this book was just wow.
I don't like comic books that much, and so I didn't have a high expectance for this book- it just seemed fun, with a plot that intrigued me. But it blew me away.
It's about a boy named Colt(I can never take that name seriously, which sort of made me prejudiced about the character, because whenever I thought of him I compared him to a bambi- like colt- for those who don't know, a colt is a baby male horse.) who has to, well, basically, save the world from Trident Industries.
I reccomend this to all comic-book readers and action book lovers.
Great job, Mr. Lewis- I can't wait for the sequel!

I received a copy of this book free for the purpose of this review from the booksneeze book program

No comments:

Post a Comment