Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Heaven If For Real- For Kids By Sonja Burpo and Tedd Burpo

Heaven If For Real- For Kids By Sonja Burpo and Tedd Burpo
This is an amazing book, I haven't read the adult version yet, but am planning to.
It is the story of Colton, who went to heaven when he was very ill and was operated on, and then he was sent back to earth.
I have been one of those people who dread death, so this book was a big relief to me- it told me not to dread it.
At first I was skeptical of Colton's so-called 'Trip to Heaven' and thought it was a publicity stunt, i'd seen it on the news when the adult version came out, and I was skeptical for a second while reading the book- skeptical for the first sentence of the book, pretty early in the book I realized it all had to be true- he had known so many details he shouldn't have, and details he couldn't have asked about-
He knew where his dad was praying, because he had see him from heaven.
He knew about his sister, whom had been miscarried and he hadn't been told about but he met in heaven.
Amazing book, I recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment